Celebrate Mothers Day 2015 with Quotes Messages Gits and Poems
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.
– Howard Johnson
Read More About Motherd Day
Mothers Day Messages
A baby asked God, “They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?”
“Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you.”
The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.”
God said, “Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel’s love and be very happy.”
Again the child asked, “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language?”
God said, “Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.”
“And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?”
God said, “Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.”
“Who will protect me?”
God said, “Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it’s life.”
“But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.”
God said, “Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you.”
At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, “God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel’s name.”
“You will simply call her, ‘Mom.'”
Happy Mothers Day Quotes
1. The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Henry Ward Beecher, US Congressional clergyman
2. Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Nancy Thayer, author
3. By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Anne Morrow Lindbergh, author
4. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Lin Yutang, Chinese writer
5. Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to ‘jump at de sun.’ We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Zora Neale Hurston, folklorist and writer
6. That best academy, a mother’s knee.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: James Russell Lowell, poet, critic and diplomat
7. Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Elizabeth Stone
8. Anyone who doesn’t miss the past never had a mother.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Gregory Nunn
9. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Tenneva Jordan
10. Few misfortunes can befall a boy which brings worse consequences than to have a really affectionate mother.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: W. Somerset Maugham